Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fiji Post by Saige

Fiji is a Awesome place and its warm and dry almost everyday. While we were there during the rainier season but everyone of the locals insisted that it would never rain but near the end of our time in our Beautiful in Rakiraki, it was windy and rainy and really fun to play in. The food was really good and the there was a church in every village. The people sing better than Anyone I have ever heard before. They all harmonize eachother very lovely. I am getting really used to the heat and I got burnt on the first day. We only went to one of the other Islands but you can't even see it on the map. Near the end of our Fiji expedition we went to the best "theme park" in Fiji! ZipFiji!! :) It was really fun zooming down the line and getting pelted by Borneo rain and hardly being able to breathe you are going so fast! A t the end of our trip we went to the Uprising Resort. I t wasn't as good as our private house but it was beautiful and there was hardly any people there. I was so upset to be leaving but I wouldn't mind coming back for a bit when I grow up. Onward to Austrailia! <3

1 comment:

cs said...

Hi Saige,
I am thrilled that you are having lots of fun and getting to see the world. Thanks for the great post card. I loved seeing the Fijian warriors in their traditional attire. It is neat getting mail from the other side of the world!
I hope you have lots of fun in Australia.
Cheers,
Carla