Monday, January 25, 2010

Kid's Eye View

Koen
I am going to fiji borneo and australia. i will be out for two months. (sixty days) that will be scarey! it will take one day to get thare. it will be summer. it will be nice. i will go ziplineing and swiming. i don't know what the food is going to be like. but i think it will be diffrint. i will see snaks, monkys, and lions. it will be fun. See ya later alagater.

Saige
I am not that excited to leave everything behind for so long but it will be very unormal and strange. I am mostly excited about Borneo because Hannah will be there with a whole bunch of other people I know, and Our family will go every year after! Austrailia will be cool because we will see Keegan again and I havent seen him in 3 years!! We will be there for his and my Birthday! Fiji will be scary because I have never been ther and we dont know many people there. I don't know anyone who has been on a trip quite like this one!

3 comments:

Ms. Klassen said...

I hope you have an exciting adventure Koen! Make sure to post lots of pictures to your blog.

cs said...

Wow! You are a lucky girl, Saige. What an adventure for you and your family. I am so eager to see photos and hear about your adventures. Thanks for setting up your blog to help us keep in touch.

nina said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! So much fun. Hope you are all having a fabulous time. Wish I could have hopped in your suitcase and come along!